- The Importance of Solid Safety Schools – Is there really such a thing as a “safety” school? And why are safeties an important part of the college list?
- Majoring in Sociology – Students who graduate with a sociology degree have a strong background in research, statistical methods and data analysis, all of which can be useful in a variety of careers. Learn about this major here.
- Tax Credits for Higher Education – Unlike a deduction, a tax credit directly reduces the amount of tax a family owes. Don’t miss out on claiming one of these tax credits for higher education.
- Military Academies – Graduates of Military Academies receive a free education, a guaranteed job upon graduation, and the opportunity to serve their country.
- Things to Know Before College – Seniors, make sure you’ve mastered these basic life skills before leaving home.
Download the full newsletter: May 2016 College Counseling Newsletter – Admission Essentials, LLC