- The Rise in Test Optional Admissions – The list of colleges that DO NOT require SAT or ACT tests for admission continues to grow. Why is this and how might it impact how you apply?
- Majoring in English – The skills you gain by majoring in English are applicable to a wide variety of careers. Check out this major!
- Changes to the Financial Aid Process – Using Prior Prior Year data (PPY) has benefits for both colleges and families. And the FAFSA now opens in October.
- The Pros and Cons of Attending a Single Sex College – Although the number of single sex colleges continues to shrink, attending this type of college can impart numerous benefits. Learn what to consider here.
- Ways to Have an Impact – The Harvard report, Turning the Tide, encourages applicants to demonstrate more meaningful contributions to others. How can you up your impact?
Download the Full Newsletter: September 2016 College Counseling Newsletter